The Search Wizard is used to help users to quickly search and find desired projects from the many published projects, based on project title, project ID, gene name, probe/probeset name, observation, etc.
Input Data Requirements
Users can enter any keywords that they would like to search projects for.
- Project (full text search): Type keywords here to search all or particular project meta data fields. ArrayStudio has an auto-fill feature to fill in known meta data information as you type.
- Subset projects: Users can provide a list of Gene names or Probe/ProbeSet names to subset the projects. Only data matching those provided Gene/Probe/ProbeSet names will be fetched, therefore greatly reducing project size and increasing speed.
Meta Data Filters
Users can use project meta data to refine the search criteria. The available tabs will depend on the defined fields in the default.template file.
- Organism: The organism project meta data.
- Platform: The platform project meta data.
- Custom: Users can use this to further customize their search criterion.
- Add Criterion: customize search criterion for available project meta data.
- Add List: Add project ID list
- Add: Add search criteria based on any project meta data. AutoFill function will show all available searchable fields.
- Remove: Remove selected custom search criteria.
- Clear: Clear all custom search criteria.
All projects matching the searching criteria will be returned:
- More information on Searching Projects
Curator users can read all public projects, regardless of the permissions set at project level.