From Array Suite Wiki
- Select All Rows - Selects all rows in the active table.
- Clear Row Selection - Unselects all rows in the active table.
- Invert Row Selection - This will change the currently selected rows to unselected while changing the unselected rows to selected.
- Copy Selected Rows - This will copy the ID's of the currently selected rows to the clipboard.
- Generate List From Row Selection - This option will allow the user to create a new List in Array Studio from the selected rows.
The use must specify the identifier to be used in creating the list and has the options of naming, making unique and placing the list in a specific folder.