The QC Wizard module is a quick and easy way to run multiple Quality Control commands simultaneously, without having to go through each individual module. In this module, you can execute any or all of the following options: Pairwise correlation, Correlation based QC, Principle component analysis, Model based outlier detection, and Kernel density.
Input Data Requirements
This module works on “-Omic” data objects. Depending on the selections, some functions may have extra assumptions about the data, such as that the data are normally distributed.
- Project & Data: The window includes a dropdown box to select the Project and Data object to be filtered.
- Variables: Selections can be made on which variables should be included in the filtering (options include All variables, Selected variables, Visible variables, and Customized variables (select any pre-generated Lists)).
- Observations: Selections can be made on which observations should be included in the filtering (options include All observations, Selected observations, Visible observations, and Customized observations (select any pre-generated Lists).
- Output name: The user can choose to name the output data object.
- Group:The user has the option of specifying a Group for the analysis chosen.
- The following QC functions can be selected by checkbox:
New Tables, Data objects, etc. will be generated depending on the selected options; please see the individual module wiki pages for details.
Note: The individual menu items for Pairwise correlation, Correlation based QC, Principle component analysis, and Model based outlier detection contain many more options. Default options are used when using the QC Wizard. For more detailed and specific QC analysis, use the actual menu command.
- Pairwise correlation
- Correlation based QC
- Principle component analysis
- Model based outlier detection
- Kernel density