From Array Suite Wiki
Export Genotype Data
The Export Genotype Data OmicData menu item allows the user to export, in a variety of specific formats, the genotype data from Array Studio.
- First, the user must choose which project and dataset the export function should be run on.
- Next, the user can specific which variables and observations to export. The different exporting format include:
- a PED file
- Transposed PED file
- Stacked file (one genotype per row)
- Stacked file with covariates (one genotype per row)
- Additive and dominance components (SNP data only)
- 0/1/2, where 0=minor allele homogenous (SNP only)
- 2/1/0, where 2=minor allele homogenous (SNP only)
- The user can also set the output folder for the results.