From Array Suite Wiki
- Select All Columns - Selects all columns in the active table.
- Clear Column Selection - Unselects all columns in the active table.
- Invert Column Selection - This will change the currently selected columns to unselected while changing the unselected columns to selected.
- Copy Selected Columns - This will copy the ID's of the currently selected columns to the clipboard.
- Generate List From Column Selection - This option will allow the user to create a new List in Array Studio from the selected columns. The use must specify the identifier to be used in creating the list and has the options of naming, making unique and placing the list in a specific folder.